Wednesday , 13 December 2017
Breaking News
You are here: Home » Beauty Tips » Five Secrets To A Cheap Wedding
Five Secrets To A Cheap Wedding

Five Secrets To A Cheap Wedding

If your budget is tight, then you'll need to have a cheap wedding. For many this is bewildering as weddings these days run into the tens of thousands of pounds. There are however, five simple ways to keep your cost of your wedding down and these five little secrets are just about to be yours.

Be realistic

First of all you've got to be realistic with how much you have to spend and what you can afford. There's no point looking at a Vera Wang wedding dress if an off-the-peg number is as far as your budget will stretch. So do not tempt yourself with the expensive things as it's all just trimming.

A realistic bride will make her wedding day special within her budget and create a superb atmosphere and party with little more than her charm and personality.

Be honest

One of the most common ways couples overspend is by not being honest with your budget. You've gone to the trouble of working out how much you have to spend on your cheap wedding and you've stuck to the budget 95% of the time. But the other 5% of the time, you're not including the items you're buying and that's naughty.

An honest bride will include everything in her budget, including all those little extras they bought on the side such as lip gloss, extra decorations or an upgrade on the stationery. How very virtuous!

Be organized

The only way to really make sure you have a cheap wedding is to be organized. By being organized you can keep track of everything from supplier quotes to every last detail of your budget. So keep receipts, contracts and quotes all in one place so you can easily refer to them.

Be thorough

By being thorough you can be prepared and that's the best way to get a great deal. By doing a bit of homework and researching the things you want, you'll sound knowledgeable, you'll know what you can get for your money and you'll make it go for further.

So, shop around, get three quotes and plan carefully for a successful cheap wedding.

Be patient

As the saying goes, 'good things come to those who wait' and this is certainly true. When you're negotiating on price, do not rush things. Make sure you've got plenty of time, relax and be confident. Silence is golden and will often bring you a better price then if you hurry the negotiations to get out of the door.

Source by Nicola Ray

Comments are closed.

Hoi du lich