Are you plagued with occasional acne flare-ups and wish to learn how to calm them? Below we give you several get rid of acne overnight tips that may quickly calm an acne flare-up, and seem to work well for some people. As with any type of health treatment, some tips work for some people, yet may not work for everyone.
How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight Tips:
- Fresh Garlic: Peel and slice a fresh garlic clove, then rub the flat surface of it on the pimple(s). Fresh garlic is known to have healing properties and may dry up your pimple(s) right away.
- Aspirin Tablet: Crush an aspirin tablet, then dissolve it in about a tablespoon of alcohol. Soak a Q-Tip in the aspirin/alcohol mixture, then dab the Q-Tip directly onto each acne pimple. Be careful, and make sure you only dab it on the pimple(s). The aspirin / alcohol mixture is known to reduce redness fast as well as dry up the pimple(s).
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Dilute or even use full strength apple cider vinegar as a “skin toner,” after you have washed your face with a mild soap. Allow it to dry completely before going on to your next step, like moisturizing or makeup. Apple cider vinegar has been known to do a good job of clearing your pores and even bringing pimples to a head.
- Mint Julep Mask: That old fashioned mint julep mask (found at a drugstore), works wonders for getting rid of acne overnight. Simply dot the mask directly on each pimple and let it dry overnight. Your pimple(s) may be gone the next day.
- Hemorrhoid Cream: Dab hemorrhoid cream on your pimples with a Q-Tip. It may reduce the inflammation and size of the pimple right away.
- Lavender Oil: Use high-grade undiluted lavender oil on a Q-Tip, and put it on your acne pimple. Lavender oil has been known to reduce inflammation and redness. It fights bacteria that may causes acne.