Mason jars have undoubtedly become a wedding mainstay! The versatile vessels can be easily used as vases, candleholders, gifts for guests, or drinking glasses on the big day. Plus, they’re perfectly rustic, totally elegant, and pretty cute, if you ask us. Wondering why else these classic containers have so much staying power? Here are 15 weddings that make us love Mason jars as much as ever:
1. Mason jars and wildflowers? Don’t mind if we do.
2. What could possibly make us love twinkle lights more? Twinkle lights in Mason jars, of course.
3. From the handle to the silhouettes, this jar is just everything a cocktail needs.
4. Wrap them up in a little lace, and you’ve got some rockin’ aisle decorations.
5. We love a good Mason jar/striped straw combo.
6. Mason jar lanterns will light up the night.
7. Add a touch of rustic charm with these escort cards.
8. They’re great for showcasing your family photos.
9. Brightly colored Mason jars will make any table pop on your big day.
10. Lemonade never looked so good.
11. Bubbles in Mason jars? Mind. Blown.
12. Gold glass is the way to go.
13. Hang them from a chandelier for a shabby chic look.
14. Add a label (or chalkboard paint!) for a fun take on the name tag.
15. These his her jars are oh-so-sweet.
Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly