Every couple who are about to marry looks forward to their honeymoon as it is often the first big decision you make together as a couple. One of the first think about honeymoon is choosing the destination where you both can enjoy the time together at romantic and relaxing escape. One of best honeymoon destination is Bali, a romantic tropical island in Indonesia with fascinating cultures, natural attractions, luxuries facilities, services and entertainment.
Bali is a true paradise for honeymooner that many couple dreams to spend their special hideaway become the unforgivable one. The year-round pleasant climate, friendly people, wonderful culture, will give the chance to enjoy many attractions. No wonder if the Annual Reader Surveys by major travel magazines continuously confirm, the island of Bali as the most enchanting travel destination in the world. This beautiful island has everything, beaches, mountains, rice fields and romantic places to stay, ranging from charming yet modest bungalow style hotels in lush tropical garden for the budget minded through the most exclusive and sophisticated hotels, resorts and villas in the world. For the ones who look for such a perfect honeymoon place, no disturbance, quiet, truly serenity, Balinese private villa will enable to make the honeymoon time memorable and fun.
Popular Honeymoon Places
Kuta, Legian and Seminyak are the area that the surf and the sunset along one of the most famous beaches. Although the place is quite noise and commotion, there are hotels and villas that suit for honeymooners. Sanur at eastern coast, is quitter than Kuta where a dozen of good hotels and villas, restaurants and boutiques lied here. The main attraction here is the white sand beach bordering a reef-sheltered lagoon.
Nusa Dua, a carefully planned district on the eastern rim of Bukit Peninsula of the island, caters for up-market crowds and is largest enclave of luxury resort hotels. Jimbaran bay, located at the northern of Bukit Peninsula forms as one of Bali's best beach is recognized also as the place for the more up-market resort hotels. Jimbaran's lovely setting offers numerous restaurants with delectable offering of ocean fresh seafood. Both Nusa Dua and Jimbaran are ideal places for honeymooners who love the beach with the view of fantastic blue ocean and spectacular sunset. Lovina about 100 km in the north Bali is the place to escape from the hustle and bustle of Kuta. Famous of early morning dolphin-watching boat trips, somewhat also offers snorkeling, diving and trekking in the nearby mountain. If you prefer a cool hillside setting, Ubud is the ultimate. This "real Bali" small town is located one hour north of Denpasar. Here you can enjoy the fresh air, undulating rice fields terrace and vibrant culture. In Ubud you can fill your days with walks, museum visits, musical performance, terrific restaurants and endless shopping. Ubud also a perfect place to take photographs of Bali's magical scenery.
Tips to have unforgetable honeymoon in Bali
– Start with an idea of what both of you would like to do. Consider about activities you both about to enjoy. Consider also your budget, which with some planning you certainly can take the best of what your honeymoon destination has to offer.
– Make reservation of your honeymoon at least 6 months ahead if possible. Choose a knowledgeable travel agent which specialized in organizing honeymoon. This will save your time, keep you on budget and give you the best value for your money.
– Check the calendar. The best time visiting Bali is during dry season (April to October), where the skies are blue and clear. Consider the peak season during July to September that thousands of visitors spend their holidays in Bali.
– Book the best place to stay that you can afford. The room in either hotel, resort or villa preferably with imaginative view such as the rice fields terrace, beachfront or ocean view.
– Prepare with the heat, humidity and mosquitoes. When you stay in an open air bungalow, make sure you have a bed with mosquito netting, burn mosquitoes coils to keep the critters away or you may prepared with mosquitoes repellent.
– Consider activities you are interested to do together. Want to get wet with beach sport activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, jet-skiing, etc or going to spa, shopping, breakfast on bed or even walking through the rice field terrace.
– Check how long your stay in Bali. The longer you stay the whole world opens up.
– Do not forget to bring suntan lotion, swim-wear, travel documents and sunglasses. Personal first aid kit is better to be bought also.
– Drink lots of fluids. The midday sun in Bali will fry the unwary traveler to a crisp, so drink a lot to avoid dehydration.