Shadowhunter Chronicles Wedding Ideas:
- Give guests deep blue scrunchies for their wrists. Use custom printed fabric (spoonflower is a good source) to include wedding date and couple printed on the scrunchies.
- Use wooden or cardboard standees of the commitment*, faith, love and grace* runes as centerpiece. *good luck finding these images
- Wedded union runes on jewelry, hair pieces etc. Contemplate ALL accessories! Ties, pocket square, cufflinks, hats, earrings…
- If you want to borrow from Tessa and Jem, perhaps a jade pendant, or heirloom jewelry.
- Colors: deep cobalt blue, gold.
- Both partners walk down the aisle escorted by a loved one. Bonus, non heteronormative couples don’t have to decide who’s the “bride”.
- Phrase: Hast thou found the one thy soul loves?
- Guest book: fancy tomb fit for an institute library. Have the pen be a steele
- Temporary tattoos for wedding party: voyance on back of dominant hand. Other runes could be ones that embody one or more of the following: the couple, the wedding party member wearing it, the hope for the marriage.
- Decorate with runes when ever possible or desired.
- Tables could be labeled by shadowhunter last names.
- Place cards could be Name Last initial “shadowhunter last name” ex: Cassandra Clare: Cassandra C. “Fairchild” if she’s at the Fairchild table.
- Flowers could be picked with the help of CassandraJean’s flower cards. Perhaps, you each have a favorite character or couple etc.