There are many ways in which you can decorate your wedding venue. These not only help you to save money but are also beautiful ways in which you can unleash your creativity. Here are some simple wedding decoration ideas.
- Have a red wedding with keeping things in red from red flowers to red Chinese lamps to red runners.
- Have a rustic wedding with burlap runners with hand stamped initials or ribbon embroidery, handwritten boards and handmade invitation cards. Add a touch of lace.
- Make paper flowers and scatter them around. Cheaper than real flowers and makes the entire venue look bright.
- Add some games to your outdoor wedding. Decorate your wedding like a carnival. Not only your guests but you too will have a blast!
- Stitch your own favour bags and fill them up with homemade cookies.
- Use Christmas lights in an evening reception. You can throw them over plants, string them across the ceiling or just put bunches of them into large mason jars.
- Place a portable water fountain for its smoothening effect.
- Display collages of pictures all over.
- Have large jars of candy or rows of delightful chocolate on the dessert table, which by themselves make a great wedding decoration idea.
- Paint bottle of various shapes white and display just one sprig of flower in each.
- Decorate balloons with ribbons to give the look of hot air balloons.
- Hang glass vases with candles from tree branches.
These were just a few wedding decoration ideas. Just think out of the box and let your imagination run free.
There are many ways in which you can decorate your wedding venue. These not only help you to save money but are also beautiful ways in which you can unleash your creativity.