New York Wedding Planners, event planners, and brides know that planning your own wedding can be a process fraught with stress, especially with all of the options New York City provides. The tools available through Wedding Venue Guide are designed to help you quickly make better decisions regarding your wedding plans in NYC. Whether you need a venue for your reception or just a rehearsal dinner or bridal shower, Wedding Venue Guide will be your best wedding plan advisor.
1. Top NYC Venues – Wedding Venue Guide maintains a comprehensive database of the best halls, ballrooms, restaurants and penthouses in New York City. Listings for venues in surrounding areas, including Connecticut and New Jersey, also feature the top venues available outside of Manhattan.
2. Stress-Free Planning – Our listings, directories and other services are designed to make your life easier while planning the best possible wedding event. Planning is a time-consuming process, and industry estimates indicate that more than half of all brides find planning to be very stressful. Ease that stress by using our planning tools to make better decisions more quickly.
3. Save Tons of Time – You can save yourself hours of time on planning research when you use Wedding Venue Guide’s listings. You can be sure that any site listed in our database is managed by professionals and will be well-equipped to handle all of your wedding needs.
4. Monthly Venue Additions – The listings available through Wedding Venue Guide are always increasing, accommodating new top-quality venues opening in New York City and surrounding areas. If you’re just starting your wedding plans and you don’t see the venue of your dreams, come back later and find exactly what you’re looking for.
5. Articles & Newsletter – Content posted regularly to our website features tips, tricks and advice for soon-to-be brides who want to explore all of their wedding options. Wedding Venue Guide’s monthly newsletter brings this expert advice directly to your email inbox throughout your planning process.
6. Restaurant Listings – Now that you have your perfect venue selected, use Wedding Venue Guide to schedule your bridal shower and rehearsal dinner as well. Combine your dream wedding venue with any of NYC’s quality dining options to create a stellar wedding experience.
7. New Venue Openings – We strive to stay on top of all the latest openings in the event venue industry to deliver the best value to our clients. If a top-quality New York City setting opens its doors for weddings, we’ll know about it first.
8. Bridal Trade Shows – We spend time attending as many trade shows and bridal industry networking events as possible. We take the information we learn and the business relationships we build through those events and use it to make our online service better for you.
9. Planning Support – Need help with an important planning decision and unsure of where to turn? We will put you in touch with planning staff who will help you make sense of all your different wedding options.
10. Photographer Listings – After you build the wedding event of your dreams, scroll through our wedding photography options to find a service that will help you properly memorialize your day. Once you’ve landed the best venue available, make sure you have a record of the date you’ve been planning for more than a year.
Wedding Venue Guide is (a one-stop online resource for wedding planners, providing databases of venues, restaurants, photographers and other wedding needs.)