Finding the Dress of Your Dreams At a Price You Can Afford
Inspired by my own search for my wedding dress, I decided to write this article because it turns out you can get lucky if you research and are patient. I started looking for my dress a few months before I got married and I found the dress I loved, but it was $ 800. My dress was really simple and this was not in my budget, so I got the company name and the style number and searched everywhere online and off for this dress. Finally I found it offline for $ 499 at a local bridal shop. But them I was looking for flower girl dresses in a popular department store catalog and imagine my surprise when I saw my dress for $ 299. I could not believe it. I know I lucked out, but maybe with these tips you can too!
- Be patient. You can definitely wait to buy your dress. With all these different companies selling that on dress, you can search to find the best dress. Unless you're buying a Vera Wang original, do a little hunting!
- Write down the designer and style number or dress name. This is important for your research.
- Research Look everywhere online and off for your dress. I found my dress online for a couple of lower prices before I found the $ 299 dress. A lot of online companies offer dresses at rock bottom price. You can find accessories very cheap online also. Search for "Discount Wedding Dresses".
- Look at the wedding dresses from popular department stores. These stores can sell the same dress at lower prices because they have the buying power.
- Have a style in mind, but do not get stuck on one particular dress if you can. Learn the style that looks best on you. I say that looks best on you because originally I wanted one of those poofy Cinderella dresses but I tried one on and it made my hips look huge (and believe me I do not need any help!). So, I tried on different dresses and chose the style that looked best on me.
Good luck on your search and have fun planning your wedding!