Are you looking for home made recipes to treat hair loss? These are some inexpensive ways of reducing hair loss:
1. Soak a useful of methi (fenugreek) seeds in a mug of water overnight. Massage the liquid into the scalp and cover with a warm towel for 3 hours. Repeat daily for a month.
2. Make a drink by boiling 1 teaspoon mustard seeds in 1 cup of water. Cook for 5 minutes then filter and drink after cooling.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, juice of one lemon, 2 drops of rosemary essential oil and 1 egg yolk. Apply into hair roots and wash off after half hour.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon of cumin (jeera) seeds in half cup of olive oil. Massage into the hair and leave for half hour. Wash off as usual.
5. Apply henna onto hair for an hour before washing it off. Do not mix anything else in it. Remember this will give your hair a reddish tone.
6. A massage with bhongra juice too is effective in reducing hair loss.
7. Use aloe vera gel or coconut milk to massage into hair. Rinse after an hour. Gives amazing results if one uses it 3-4 times a week
8. Amla is an excellent tonic for hair. Make amla hair oil at home by boiling few dry pieces of amla in coconut oil. Use this oil and see the results.
9. Give your hair a hot oil treatment using the following: mix one portion of sweet almond oil with half portion each of olive oil and apricot kernel oil. Warm the mixture and massage lightly into the hair. Use a comb to spread the oil all along the hair. Cover with a shower cap for 20 – 25 minutes and then wash off with a gentle shampoo.
10. A massage with safflower oil will help in promoting hair regrowth.
11. Drinking a shake of bananas, honey, skim milk and yogurt will help develop strong hair roots. It is rich in biotin, an essential vitamin needed for strong hair.
12. Get enough sleep and reduce stress in your life.
13. Massage your scalp daily for 5 minutes with your finger tips. This aids in blood circulation to the hair follicles.
14. Mix 4 tablespoons of kapur (camphor) lotion with 4 tablespoons of yogurt. Apply and leave on hair to be soaked in for 2-3 hours. Wash off with lukewarm water.