Wedding day is the most special day in every bride's life. This is the most unforgettable day of their lives because it only happens once in their lifetime. Every woman dreams of getting married with a grand celebration. Of course, there are women who are lucky enough to have a grand wedding but there are also women who are concerned for their budgets.
Who says you can not have a wonderful wedding with a tight budget? Yes you can! Tight budget is not a problem anymore; you just have to be innovative and creative. Below are some tips to consider when getting married:
1. Make your own invitations. If you know how to design and make your own wedding invitations, it is much better because you can save a lot. Designing and creating your own wedding invitations can also add a personal touch in your wedding preparations.
2. If you can not afford an expensive designer wedding gown, you can ask a couturier to make a similar wedding gown for you. By doing this, you will look fabulous without hurting your budget.
3. Be an on-hand bride. Who needs a planner when you can even plan your wedding by yourself? It is also better if you have some relatives who would lend a hand in your wedding preparations.
4. Look for affordable yet quality photo-video services. There are some photo-video services that offer affordable wedding packages. Photos and video are important because they are your remembrances and memories of your wedding day that will last for a lifetime.
5. Choose your rings wisely. Buy weddings rings on sale. Just because it's on sale does not mean it's not made of good quality anymore. Of course, there are excellent diamond wedding rings that are on sale. When my husband and I got married, we got our wedding rings for only half of its price and they still look fabulous on our fingers! You can just also buy loose diamonds and ask a jeweler to make custom-made wedding rings and attach the loose diamonds on the rings. Custom-made or make-your-own wedding rings are nice because they suit your style and preferences.